The Sands Harbor Marina
Full Service Marina
The marina at Sands Harbor Resort provides dockage for 50 boats up to 100 feet and is minutes from ocean access via the Hillsboro Inlet. It includes a fuel dock, Miller's Fishing Supplies for live bait and tackle, and a convenience store for last minute snacks and supplies. For easy fueling our diesel board price includes all taxes! We use Marathon marine fuel. For your convenience, the Sands Harbor Marina is open 7 days a week.
Live-Aboard Guests Welcome
Live-aboard guests are welcome at the marina and have access to our laundry facilities. The marina and office center hosts numerous marine-based businesses, including Yachting Bliss Marine Services for reliable yacht detailing, as well as small boat rentals, yacht brokers, drift fishing charters, sport fishing charters, scuba diving and snorkeling, dive charters, and yacht charters.
Open 7 Days
Monday thru Friday:
6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday:
5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The Sands Harbor marina has slips for 50 boats & yachts, and can accommodate vessels up to 100 feet in length. The water depth at the marina is always at least 10 feet. For marina dockage rates & information for commercial and private vessels, please contact the dockmaster for customized discount pricing.
Terms & Conditions
- All monthly & annual contracts are paid each month in advance.
- A one month deposit is required.
- All rates include water & up to 50 amps of electrical service; additional supply may require a surcharge.
- 6% Florida State Sales Tax applies to all prices.
- Marina dockage rates are based on a 30-foot minimum boat length.
- Dockmaster makes all final slip assignments for the marina, based on sizes of boats and slips available.
Frequent Fueler Club
Join over 2000 boat and yacht owners and become a member of the Sands Harbor Marina Frequent Fueler Club. Members of the Frequent Fueler Club earn rewards such as free marine gas, free dining at one of our three waterfront restaurants, or a free weekend stay at the Sands Harbor Resort Hotel.
Here's how it works: for every 1 gallon of marine fuel you earn 2 Frequent Fueler points.
500 points can be redeemed for your choice of one of the following:
- $250 detail or yacht management services from Yachting Bliss Marine Services, Inc.
- $200 credit towards Waverunner or Jet Ski rental from Waveblast Watersports
- Half-day small boat rental from Best Boat Club & Rentals
- $50 free marine gas or diesel fuel
- $80 food and beverage at The Patio Bar & Grill
1000 points can be redeemed for your choice of one of the following:
- a weekend stay at the Sands Harbor Resort Hotel, including dockage for your boat
- $125 in free gas or diesel fuel
2000 points can be redeemed for:
- a reservation in one of the Sands Harbor Resort Hotel's skybox rooms and boat dockage for the Annual Holiday Boat Parade weekend